The Liebster Award

Wednesday 3 September 2014


I was nominated for this award by the lovely Jessica of Sweetness and Solitude, so I thought I'd give it a go. 

Here's what you have to do:
1. Post 11 facts about you
2. Answer 11 questions set by the blogger that nominated you
3. Nominate other blogs with under 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Link your nominees to your post





1. I could eat breakfast foods for every meal of the day and you will not question it.
2. I've been listening to Lily Lane's EP Nothin' But Trouble and it is now, easily one my favourite songs.
3. On that note, some of my favourite bands include Coldplay, Bastille, London Grammar and Daughter.
4. I am a very sentimental person.
5. If I could meet anyone dead or alive, it'd be Sylvia Plath.
6. My most fond memory is travelling to Bali in 2012.
7. The next two places I want to travel to is New York and London.
8. Some of my favourite films include Her, About Time, Grand Budapest Hotel and Forrest Gump.
9. How I Met Your Mother and Grey's Anatomy are my favourite television series.
10. Aquariums are my happy place. There's nothing like sitting in front of a 100 ft tank and realizing that in the grand scheme of things, everything is going to work out just fine.
11. I love spoken word poetry and Shane Koyczan is my favourite spoken word poet.



1. Who inspires you creatively?
Sylvia Plath and Charly Cox from Style the Natives
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
London
3. What does your basic daily makeup routine usually consist of?
Tinted moisturiser, concealer, pressed powder, bronzer, blush, and mascara.
4. What is your favorite smell?
Vanilla or sandalwood
5. What's an embarrassing moment of yours that you can laugh about now?
Probably of when I was thirteen and fell in love with this boy 
6. What's your biggest pet peeve?
People who have a superiority complex
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Still waiting, still waiting
8. What is your dream career?
I want to travel, write professionally and be published or work for a magazine 
9. What's something about yourself that usually surprises others?
My willingness to go the extra mile for a friend or stranger
10. If you could go back in time and witness any historical moment, which would you choose and why?
I'd go back to August 1963, to witness Martin Luther King's 'I Have A Dream' speech. It was one of the turning points in the struggle for equality and to have been there would have been incredible.
11. If you could assign a season to yourself, which season would you be and why?
Autumn, it's my favourite season that I unfortunately, don't often get to experience.


1. What's on your bucket list?
2. Who is your inspiration and why?
3. What's your favourite film?
4. Where are you from?
5. What's your favourite season?
6. If you could travel back in time, what would you tell your younger self?
7. What are you passionate about?
8. What's your morning routine?
9. Where would you like to travel to next?
10. What are you most proud of?
11. What are your hopes for the future?


I nominate anyone who hasn't been nominated for the award yet, (YES THAT'S YOU). Be sure to comment and let me know if you've answered these questions. I look forward to reading your answers and getting to know you a little better. 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, what a lovely post! I really enjoy Coldplay too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the award....yes!!! London is must when it comes to travelling :D

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Congrats for your award. You have a lovely blog.
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete

 

© Belle's Edit All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger