September Favourites

Sunday 28 September 2014



This month's favourites include Laura Mercier's Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser, after spotting it in a certain Miss Vivianna's vid - which I have been using religiously and makes for a lovely dewy texture. I've also been using Benefit's Gimme Brow - and it really has changed my 'brow game. On top of that, I've been reaching for this stunning cheek pop from Clinique (perfect for bronzed complexions) - which I know everyone loves; rightly so! In terms of skin care, I've been in love with this Kiehl's facial cream - which is wonderfully gentle and hydrating.

Sheer beauty has been my go to fragrance this month and smells absolutely divine. Speaking of tasty scents - The Righteous Butter by Soap and Glory is super nourishing (perfect for use after warm showers) and leaves your skins soft and smooth. Last but not least, this lovely aztec print make up bag which I purchased in Thailand, to hold all my beauty bits in. Staple. 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely favourites! The make up bag is adorable! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I came across your blog via your tumblr and I really like it. didn't know you were a fellow singaporean! keep up the lovely work! I also have a lifestyle blog if you'd like to check it out, it would mean a lot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just had a little gander at your blog, keep it up x

      Delete
  3. I use the Righteous butter all of the time, it is so good and smells amazing!! I love your blog layout and your photos are so clear. Lovely blog.

    Trish
    www.reservedforruby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could not recommend the righteous butter enough. Thank you for such kind and wonderful words, Trish x

      Delete

 

© Belle's Edit All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger