November Favourites

Sunday 30 November 2014

(1. Casio Gold Stainless Steel Strap Watch, 2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz, 3. Coconut Scented Candle from Thailand, 4. Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser, 5. Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35, 6. Miranda Kerr's Treasure Yourself7. Rimmel Polish in Rain Rain Go Away, 8. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer)


Some of my favourite products of November include this Casio Gold Watch. I've been looking for a gold watch for forever, I love Casio watches and this was about 40 pounds on ASOS, and it wasn't too expensive. Staple. The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick is lovely highlighter and adds a nice shimmery texture to your cheeks. I've also really been loving this Coconut Scented Candle. It smells like a really good pudding, don't be tempted.

I've also loved using this Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser, which I picked up on a whim in the airport whilst awaiting my flight back home. The Bobbi brown BB Cream SPF 35 is a really great high street bb cream, it does exactly what it says on the tube. In terms of reading material, I've been reaching for Treasure Yourself by Miranda Kerr, where Miranda writes about her life experiences, empowerment and positivity. It's really a good read if you're into affirmations and positive quotes.

I'm definitely a fan of Rimmel's 60 seconds polish, it's affordable, dries quickly and lasts for ages. Love. Undeniably the worst kept secret in the beauty world, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer does what everyone praises it for. Excellent for hiding tired looking eyes and blemishes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Belle's Edit All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger