Merry New Year

Tuesday 31 December 2013


Hey, Hello, How're you doing? 
It's nearly the end of the year, so I've prompted a review. How are you getting on with those champagne hangovers? 



December's the time of year for overindulging and we're all guilty of one too many second helpings. Despite the lack of festive cheer in the family, I willingly partake on such food traditions, having pizza and a cup of hot cocoa (the equivalent of turkey and a glass of champagne) on Christmas Eve, whilst the rest of the family gathered at a relative's house for celebration.

Ya see, Christmas' a lil different around here. 


Alas, it's that time of year I've revisited my flaws to find out what really does need to go.

I thought perhaps it'd be a good start, to pen down my New Years resolutions, the 'New year new you' goals that we all strive to achieve, in hopes to inspire you to write your own.
  • To say 'Yes' to new opportunities 
  • To think less and do more
  • To become more confident 
  • To stop worrying about the things that don't matter
  • To establish new friendships with new people whilst keeping in touch with old friends
  • To work hard in achieving my academic goals
  • To become healthier 
  • To write more
  • To read more books
Because frankly, I could really use a fresh start, as cliche as it sounds. I'll see you next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Belle's Edit All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger